I’ve been over loaded with things of late that I have no idea why my head is still on. Last weekend I was on vacation and then started up on classes last Wednesday. So without further ado I’m going to give you twice the gratitude.
The world is so much bigger than your brain, stop living inside your head. *and hplyrikz.com original*
What I like about this quote is that sometimes I don’t remember that I have to get out of my books and actually talk to people. I’m much more comfortable studying alone and watching people from a far. It’s one of my favorite things about my partner. We both aren’t very good at the whole “people” thing but what we are good at is pushing each other to try and be good at the “people” thing.
- Having a wonderful walk with my niece.
- Spending time with my beautiful Godson.
- Spending time at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.
- Spending lots of time with my Partner.
- CLASSES STARTED.
- Math tutoring with my dad going well. (Which has never gone well before.)